Sunday, August 22, 2010

I FEEL AS LIGHT AS A FEATHER

Yes, I have spun off again, like the Moon King`s head. Don`t look so surprised. It was due. My explorations of the obscure films from the Netflix collection (mostly watch any time) had become an obsesion hard to contain, and impossible to hide.

The gushy send-ups I started cranking out were skewing the tone of Aquavelveta, and by the way were crowding out the overflow from The Flatware County Gazette it was suppose to be accommodating. Well now there`s Obtuse Cinema, and my new "Weeks Best Flix Picks" column will link direct to the articles, clips, and pics, that there instrument wasa made fur. For the clip, my thanks to Baron Münchhausen, a gentleman famous for telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, uh-hem. Oh dear, I fear the drink has turned her head. Well, as The King Of The Moon said in one of his more buoyant moods, "Is there a doctor in the fish?"

...........Aquavelveta.............

No comments: