Friday, July 16, 2010

A BIRD CAME FLYING

And not a moment too soon. We made it back to Lake house. Instead of taking Chatty home, we just dropped OD at the Gazette and went on to my house. I needed to chill, and Sidual was still pretty wound up. We didn`t have a kiddie car-seat so we put some towels in the wash-tub. Chatty was asleep almost before we got the car started, and still was when we got home. Since his mom wasn`t home yet, Sidual stayed at my place to help watch Chatty. At last, I left Sidual watching Chatty and went to freshen up. I hate having leaves and sand stuck to me. The soothing music found me before I made it back to the living room. Sidual was laying on the floor with my Droid Incredible sitting on his chest, leaned against his chin. He`d found the harp video on YouTube. As we both kicked back, I had to keep my eyes open. It was the only thing keeping me from drifting off into a dream compleatly.



I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. It was a long day, but if I close my eyes, I can still hear the music.
Aquavelveta

No comments: